Disclaimer and Legal Notice
The materials on this Blog are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice on any matter. The owner of this Blog assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or timeliness of any information provided herein. The reader should not under any circumstances rely on, or act on the basis of, the materials on this Blog. These materials and information are not a substitute for obtaining legal advice from the reader’s own lawyer in the appropriate jurisdiction or state.
Disclosure- No Attorney-Client Relationship
Although I am happy to have you contact me by telephone, snail mail, electronic mail or facsimile transmission, merely contacting me does not create an attorney-client relationship until an agreement has been reached between you and my law firm to handle a particular matter. Because there is no attorney-client relationship, the fact that you are contacting me does not mean that I or my Firm cannot represent an opposing party in this matter. Please do not convey to me any information you regard as confidential until a formal attorney-client relationship has been established. Any information you convey to me or my Firm via the Internet or other means may not be secure, and you should not consider information conveyed prior to establishing an attorney-client relationship privileged or confidential.
Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY.
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All copying and distributing of the contents of this site are strictly forbidden. In particular, no part of this Website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose/gain.
This site and all materials contained on this site, including but not limited to images, text, photographs, designs, icons and illustrations, except those already covered by existing copyright and intellectual property protections, are the property of GettingDealsDone.com, its owners or affiliates.
No part of this site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored on any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system and may not be accessed in such manner as to make them appear part of any third party’s website or electronic database or retrieval system without prior written permission from the owner of this Website, who reserves the right to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. Any rights not expressly guaranteed herein are reserved by the owner of this Website.
2. PERMITTED USE OF DATA: You may not use articles or other intellectual property found on this Website for purposes of your website without express written consent of the owner of this Website. If and when you are granted permission to use such information, you must provide a link back to this Website.
3. INFORMATION: While the owner of this Website believes the information provided is reliable, the owner does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness and undertakes no duty to update such information. The information provided on this Website is subject to change. The owner of this Website shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out of, or in connection with, the information provided nor results obtained from the use of the information provided.
4. INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the owner of this Website from and against any and all claims, damages, costs or other expenses, including all reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred at arbitration, on any trial or appeal that arise, directly or indirectly out of or from your breach of this Agreement (including your violation of the Code of Conduct) and/or out of any other of your activities in connection with this Website. This section will survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
5. CODE OF CONDUCT: You agree not to restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this Website; transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or harmful information or materials, or any information or materials that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; transmit materials in violation of another party’s intellectual property rights; use this Website for any commercial or unlawful purposes; or modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of this Website.
6. GOVERNING LAW: These terms & conditions are governed by U.S. law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to be made in the U.S.; and the parties agree that in the event of a dispute on any term in this agreement, any suit, action or proceeding relating to this Agreement must be brought in the Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Maryland or the United States District Court for the District of Maryland (Greenbelt Division), as appropriate, and each party hereby irrevocably submits to such court’s jurisdiction and process.
By reading the information on this Website, I agree that I have read and understand the information above.